M40FA640A – Automatic Voltage Regulator
Marelli AVR M40FA640A /A for MJB 250, 315, 355, 400, 450 and 500.
- All prices and amounts displayed on this website are in Singapore dollars.
- Delivery Schedule:
- Standard 4 to 5 working days ex-warehouse upon confirmation of payment received. (Transit time not inclusive.) If out of stock for some unforeseen reason, please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
- During the post COVID-19 pandemic period, some spare parts may require up to 2 working weeks lead time. When the situation improves, we will improve. If you urgently need spare parts for replacement or repair work, please email us to confirm the delivery schedule before placing an order and paying through the online store.
- For indented parts or items from Italy, it is estimated that it will take 4 working weeks (maybe longer) to ship out after payment is confirmed. (Not including shipping time.)
- Receipt: Once the parcel pick up, we will notify you via email. Airway bill no. will also be informed..
- Product Origin: Italy
- Shipping: All parts are delivered to your door via courier service. All taxes and duties at destination are the responsibility of the buyer. Unless otherwise stated in our other forms.
- If you have problems with the online store, please email us (email@example.com) for an official quote. We will reply to your inquiry as soon as possible.
- The above remarks are subject to change without notice, please be sure to check the remarks before confirming your order and making payment.
The voltage regulator type “MARK I”, is suitable for synchronous generators for Marelli make MJB series, size range 160-500 frames. The regulator is proper to operate on machines rated from 10 up to 2000kVA. The regulator is fully insulated in order to maintain high reliability also with severe ambient conditions (high level of humidity, dust, salt atmosphere), and in case of high vibrations level. The regulator is proper both for single and 3-phase operation.
– Regulation Accuracy: +/- 0.5% steady state conditions
– Voltage Drift: +/- 0.5% voltage for 50 ° C amb. temperature change
– Respond Time: 1 cycle (20ms – 16.6ms)
– Operating Temperature: -30 ° C – 70 ° C
– Exciter Field Resistance: 3.5 Ω (min) ÷ 20 Ω (max)
– Supply Voltage: 170 -277 V (50/60Hz)
– Power Supply: 1000VA (max)
– Power Dissipated: 30 W (max)
– Voltage Sensing: 170 -270 / 380 – 415 / 440 – 480 V (Three or Single Phase Sensing)
– Output voltage (DC): 30 V
– Output Current (DC): 8 A (max, continuous)
– Output current (DC): 15 A (max one minute forcing)
Origin - Italy
Most parts sold origin from Marelli's factory in Italy. Unless some accessories or diodes may not produce by factory.
We offers best price & process 4 to 7 working days upon received of full payment. Airway bill alert would be send to purchaser as soon as it is ready.
Online payment through paypal secure site. You would be contacted once we received your payment alert.
We ship to almost any part of the world. Except few locations which blocked by the courier service company.