M40FA620A – Varicomp
The over-boosting device is used in connection with voltage regulator in case high level of permanent short circuit
current should be required. The over-boosting device permits further to sustain excitation current in case of large
or sudden overloads, such as starting of A.C. motors.
Shunt type AVR do not normally permit to sustain permanently a large fault current such as necessary to let
protection devices act: in that case the addition of over-boosting systems, such as VARICOMP, permits to maintain the 3-phase short circuit current over 2.5 times the rated current.
– Rated Voltage: 220 – 380 – 440 V
– Input Current: 10 A (max, continuous)
– Input Current: 16 A (max forcing one minute)
– Output Current (DC): 12 A (max, continuous)
– Output current (DC): 18 A (max one minute forcing)
– Delivery Schedule: 4 working days ex-warehouse upon confirmation of payment received. (Transit time not inclusive.)
– Receipt: Once the parcel pick up, we will notify you via email. Airway bill no. will be advise as well.
– Product Origin: Italy
– Shipping: All parts ship door to door via courier service. All taxes and duty fees at destination at buyer cost.
– Should you not able to add more quantity, which means the value exceed the liability cost. Please do send us email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request for official quotation. We will respond to your enquiry asap.