M16FA655A – Automatic Voltage Regulator
The voltage regulator type “MARK V”, is suitable for synchronous generators of MARELL make MJB series, size range 160-225 frames. The regulator is fully insulated in order to maintain high reliability also with severe ambient conditions (high level of humidity, dust, salt atmosphere), and in case of high vibrations level. The regulator is proper both for single and 3-phase generators.
– Regulation Accuracy: +/- 0.5% steady state conditions
– Voltage Drift: +/- 0.5% voltage change, for 50 °C amb. temperature change
– Respond Time: 1 cycle (20ms – 16.6ms)
– Operating Temperature: -30 °C ÷ 70 °C
– Exciter Field Resistance: 8 Ω (min) ÷ 20 Ω (max)
– Supply Voltage: 170 -270 V (100/120Hz)
– Power Supply: 350 VA (max)
– Power Dissipated: 15 W (max)
– Voltage Sensing: 170 -270
– Output voltage (DC): 30 V
– Output Current (DC): 5 A (max, continuous)
– Output current (DC): 8 A (max one minute forcing)
– Delivery Schedule: 4 working days ex-warehouse upon confirmation of payment received. (Transit time not inclusive.) In the event of some unforeseen reason out of stock, please allow 2 to 3 weeks lead time.
– Receipt: Once the parcel pick up, we will notify you via email. Airway bill no. will be advise as well.
– Product Origin: Italy
– Shipping: All parts ship door to door via courier service. All taxes and duty fees at destination at buyer cost.
– Should you not able to add more quantity, which means the value exceed the liability cost. Please do send us email (email@example.com) to request for official quotation. We will respond to your enquiry asap.